1. A bright pencil skirt is great for the office and for after work hangouts with co-workers or your date.
2. Pastel Skinnies have been trending big time this season and while paired with a neutral top it definitely looks fab. Hey, even live on the wild side and pair it with a neon bright top. Let it ‘glow’!
3. Stripes are in! This effortless dress can go great with some platform wedges.
5. Flats go along way if you’re a city girl like me. Summers in the NYC entail skipping the sweltering Subway and opting to walk the streets and enjoy everything that summer has to offer. You might as well look good while doing so. Flats with shimmery embellishments rock!
6. Similar to number 1, a bright bold blazer can make even the most simple outfits POP! I do on camera work and it really helps bring my on-camera presence alive. Try these with some denim skinnies or with some black straight leg pants a la Audrey Hepburn.
7. Bold statement necklaces speak volumes. This necklace is from J.Crew, I have it in turquoise and it is tres chic and a huge summer must-have.
8. Summer clutch, dish the bag lady syndrome and rock this from Zara’s on a hot date or night out with the girls. Simply throw your cell, lip gloss, camera, I.D./cash/cards in here and you’re all set!
9. Lightweight Sunnies- don’t leave home without them this summer. I’m a Ray Ban fan. They’re durable and mega sleek.
Thank you so much for reading and have a great Thursday sweet people!