Somethings about me…
– I wake up like 5 times during the night to use the bathroom and smash into just about every wall corner. I try my best not to consume liquids past 8pm but it’s a fail each time.
-I’m not a natural in the kitchen. I burn myself and burn dinner often, I drop and break things and accidentally put too much salt on stuff.
– Since I could remember I’ve always wanted to be a news reporter and believe strongly that dreams come true.
– I don’t drink milk alone because it’s pretty gross to me.
– I really really like cupcakes like a lot and it’s one of my weaknesses.
– As embarrassing as this might be I have to remind my husband to put his arms around me when taking pictures (example below). I scold him each time..lol.
-I’m a big flea market bargain shopper.
– I love hosting parties and entertaining. Home decor is my fav!
-I can be somewhat of a neat freak always cleaning and organizing at the most random moments.
-I have a really deep, throaty smoker laugh that makes other people laugh or look at me awkwardly.
-I’m insecure about my bottom teeth, they’re uneven and I try to speak without showing them but that’s virtually impossible. My husband thinks they’re somewhat cute- not!
-I’m deeply connected to my mother and my 2 brothers we have an extraordinary bond.
-I LOVE dancing and I’m usually the only person on the dance floor at the beginning of parties and at the end. I pop lock and use to be apart of two hip hop dance groups.
-I’m very passionate about showing the love of God to people instead of religion and quoting scriptures. I hate condeming but rather show mercy & forgiveness. Everyone needs love & compassion in this crazy world.
-I’m a HUGE reality TV show fan. I watch most of them, it can be a hot mess but is pure comedy.
– I LOVE with every fiber in me orphans. I dream, pray and think about the orphans I met in Haiti often. I’m counting down the days of reconnecting with them in December.